As you may (or may not know) my background is in food and my passion is food. However not just simply food. I am keen to understand how food impacts our whole being, our mind, our bodies, our moods and ultimately our health and well being. In order to understand this, I have been on a learning and educating myself journey for the past 4 years although my journey began many years before this.
Over the past 7 years I have been heavily active and involved in the food industry from running my own Cafe offering healthy vegetarian, vegan, gluten free & raw dishes to an online food business offering an online shop where you can order our delicious range of cakes and raw energy balls to my services for private catering, running ‘wellness’ workshops and retreats as well as blogging about my own activities, my journey, challenges and progression as well as sharing delicious healthy and nutritious recipes for you to try at home.
Moving forward, with all this wealth of information, knowledge and experience, with my continuous efforts to learn more about nutrition, healthy living, mindfulness as well as my recent exposure to Macrobiotics, I am adding 2 new personal services of expertise to my portfolio.
Macrobiotic Health & NLP Life Coach
This includes working one-to-one with clients and exploring which areas of their lives they would like to work on and improve.
- Food: This could be from wanting assistance with choosing healthier options and identifying healthier alternatives to foods you currently enjoy, to changing your health regime (perhaps making a transition from being a meat eater to becoming vegetarian, or from being a vegetarian to becoming a vegan and so on).
- Health: Focusing on how to implement new health regimes into your daily routine whether it be starting a new health regime (from creating a new walking plan to something a little more physical and strenuous).
- Holistic practices: identifying areas where you can start bringing holistic practices into your daily routine (from meditation to yoga, tai chi etc. by using the Macrobiotic principles through implementing Yin & Yang energies and finding the right harmonious balance between the 2 and looking at where Feng Shui practices and tools can help in food, lifestyle, home, office and relationships )
- Combination of all of the above
COACHING CONSULTATION FEES
- Typically the costs for this service are:
- Free 20 minute initial consultation to identify your requirements and goal(s). Once you are happy to proceed we will schedule the first consultation
- £145 for the first consultation (maximum 90 minutes). This can be face to face or online (Skype or other app)
- Before we meet I will request for you to:
- Complete a form on your background & health history, your requirements from me and your goals
- Complete a 5 day food diary
- During the first consultation we will discuss:
- Your requirements and goal(s)
- What you want to get out from our sessions
- Review your food diary and discuss areas to improve on
- Review your currently lifestyle and discuss areas where we can make improvements
- Agree on a health/food/mood plan moving forward
- Schedule a review time (a follow-up telephone call is included in the initial consultation)
- Agree between us how many follow up consultations you are likely to need/want and costs involved
- Follow up consultation(s), £95 (60 minutes)
I work between Bedford and Weybridge (Surrey), so if you live outside of these areas, additional travel time, travel costs and venue hire will apply.
If this is something you are interested in and considering, please contact me and we can schedule a time to discuss your requirements.
Contact Guilda on 07772 502381
What is NLP?
NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
Neuro refers to your neurology; Linguistic refers to language; Programming refers to how that neural language functions.
In other words, NLP is like learning/re-learning the language of your own mind!
NLP is an approach to communication, personal development and psychotherapy. There is a connection between neurological processes, language and behavioural patterns learned through experience and these can be changed to achieve specific goals in your life.
I can help you control an emotional state and help you keep focussed on what you want to achieve in and from life.