This is a delicious way to make use of the unwanted skins from potatoes you use in other dishes.
You can use the skins from both white and sweet potatoes and even mix it up, which I often do.
- On a baking tray, spread out your potato skins
- Rub a little oil into the skins, not too much, enough to coat the skins
- Sprinkle with a little mix of Italian herbs and smoked paprika
- Bake in the oven at 180c for 20 minutes, mix the skins and then return for a further 20 minutes or until crispy
- Add salt when the skins are cooked
Enjoy as a crouton substitute for soups or simply as a healthy and nutritious snack on its own or in a dip.
The choice is yours and its uses are endless.